Chapter 3 discusses methods to assess the quality of simulations. You learned about three different views of simulation quality.
Suppose you lead a task force that is developing a simulation to provide strategic planning recommendations for property use zoning for a county of 750,000 residents. The zoning board and county commissioners want a simulation that allows them to assess the impact of various zoning decisions based on a variety of dynamic factors, including age, race, education, and income status. Which of the three views discussed would provide the best quality assessment for this type of simulation? How would you ensure the highest level of accuracy with you simulation, and how would you go about determining accuracy?
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, identify which of the three views discussed in the chapter that would provide the best quality assessment for the situation described above, and explain your decision. How would you ensure the highest level of accuracy with your simulation, and how would you go about determining accuracy?
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions:
- Distinguish Operating System (OS) component from architecture.
- Describe the basic Windows OS architecture.
- Discuss access control and authorization.
- Summarize the principles of least privilege.
- Differentiate among identification, authentication, and authorization.
- Describe Microsoft Windows access permissions.
- Be in APA format including your references.
- Be 400–600 words long (not including title and references).
- Do not re-state the questions.
- Include two sources (i.e. two references).