Part 1 – HIT Architecture and Pharmacy Medication Synchronization Diagrams Finalization
Finalize your proposed Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram from your Week Four Healthy Care Community Maintenance and Support Plan individual assignment by incorporating your instructor’s feedback and what you have learned this week.
Finalize the Pharmacy Medication Synchronization diagram from your Week Three Healthy Care Community HIT Installation Plan individual assignment with any feedback provided by your instructor and additional insights you have learned since completing the diagram.
Part 2 – Consolidated HIT System Revision Proposal
You have been working on the components of the HCC HIT System Upgrade project over the past four weeks.
Create your full HIT System Revision Proposal as a 7- to 10-page Microsoft Word document (not inclusive of title and subtitle pages).
Include the following in your proposal:
- A 1-page Executive Summary that provides:
- A summary of the HCC business and technical needs and requirements
- A high-level summary of the proposed HIT system design changes
- An explanation of how the proposed changes will support the HCC business and technical needs and requirements
- A 1- to 2-page HIT System Design Plan Overview that includes:
- An explanation of the changes to be made and how these changes will optimize component and network-wide performance
- A summary of the new hardware and software needs
- A 1- to 2-page Security and Privacy Plan Summary that includes:
- The identification of the five security, confidentiality, or privacy threats the plan addresses
- A summary of the hardware, software, administrative, and user practice controls to be used
- Key actions that are critical to assuring security, confidentiality, and privacy
- A 1- to 2-page Installation Plan Summary of the Medication Synchronization portion of the project that includes:
- A summary of the new hardware and software to be installed
- The high-level task list and sequencing of hardware and software installation for all components
- Any critical steps to ensure the installation process is smooth and creates minimal service disruptions
- A 1- to 2-page Maintenance and Support Plan Summary for the Medication Synchronization component that includes:
- The process to obtain, track, and prioritize user feedback related performance and usability issues and improvement opportunities
- High-level troubleshooting guidelines to assess and resolve performance issues
- Overarching steps the IT Department will follow to ensure proactive performance and usability optimization
- A 1- to 2-page Testing Protocol Summary that includes:
- The general process to complete implementation and initial user-testing for all HIT system components
- An example of detailed protocols including the specific tasks to be tested, the task instructions, and performance expectations (use the results of your protocols completed in the Week Five Supporting Activity: HCC Medication Synchronization Testing Protocol)
Compress your Healthy Care Community HIT System Revision Proposal documentation and the Visio files of your final Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram and Pharmacy Mediation Synchronization diagram into a ZIP folder.
Submit your ZIP folder.