Part A: DUE JUNE 14
- Select 1 topic from the topic (POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION) list provided. Decide on a topic for your research project and post it in the Research Project Topic Discussion Board forum in order to receive approval from your instructor. Each student will research a different topic; therefore, once a topic has been selected, it will no longer be available. Topics will be approved on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Research your topic by looking for information on treatment options or intervention approaches to assist women seeking “counseling” with that particular problem/disorder. Investigate your topic in depth; do not provide a broad survey of the topic.
- Part A of the project should be 12–15 pages in content length. (The abstract, appendices and reference list are not included as content.)
- The entire paper should follow APA format.
- You must research at least 12 “professional” resources for your topic. A majority (about 80%) of these resources need to be scholarly books, professional journal articles, or professional online websites with no more than 3–4 from professional websites. A combination of all three resources will earn you a better grade. Also, a majority (about 90%) of your resources must be published within the last 10 years.
- You must include biblical integration as part of your treatment options.
- Your paper must demonstrate your ability to integrate and synthesize the information you collect in your research. You should not cut and paste information from your sources. If you would like to include lists (example: symptoms, causes, etc.) for any reason, put them in an appendix and refer to them in your paper.