If you have you been involved with a company doing a redesign of business processes, discuss what went right during the redesign and what went wrong from your perspective. Additionally, provide a discussion on what could have been done better to minimize the risk of failure. If you have not yet been involved with a business process redesign, research a company that has recently completed one and discuss what went wrong, what went right, and how the company could have done a better job minimizing the risk of failure.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
To discover resources for advocating for children with disabilities, begin by watching this five-minute introductory video, Wrightslaw Provides Answers to your Questions(Links to an external site.).
In your initial post,
- Describe why the video above is an important resource for program administrators.
- Define and discuss the three dimensions of developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) outlined in our text (Knowledge of child development and learning; knowing each child as an individual; and the community’s social and cultural context).
- Discuss the role of the program administrator in implementing DAP.