The System Design Document (SDD) describes the high-level system design and the low-level detailed design specifications from which a system is built. As part of the security development team, this document provides the information necessary in designing and implementing a system.
Create a system design document making sure to:
- Describe the design goals and considerations.
- Provide a high-level overview of the system architecture.
- Describe the data design associated with the system.
- Describe the human-machine interface and operational scenarios.
- Design a drawing appropriate for implementation. The high-level system design should be further decomposed into low-level detailed design specifications for each system component, including hardware, internal communications, software, system integrity controls, and external interfaces.
Refer to the “System Design Document,” provided within the required readings as an example. Note: Only the criteria listed above is required within the System Design Document; additional sections are not required.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “CYB-690 System Design Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
In this assignment, you will prepare a literature review matrix/table for the first five scholarly sources you gathered in Week 3. Please download the Literature Review Matrix/Table template from the Resources (adapted from Boote & Beile, 2005) to use as a simple template to get you started. Feel free to modify the matrix/table as needed, including recreating the document as a spreadsheet, if you prefer. Be sure to complete all columns for each of the five sources.
Length: 1-2 pages
References: Embed full source citation in Column 1; an optional references list may also follow the table
**THE ORGANIZATION IS AN URGENT CARE FACILITY**