Topic: The impact on student learning in small class sizes in the United States
Resource File: R_The impact on student learning and small class sizes in the United States.pdf
File Location: “Lesson 14” folder in iLearn
**Must be APA formatted**
• Title Page
• Document body with citations
• Reference Page
Section 1: Discuss Topic Background (Citations are required)
Section 2: Data Analysis (SPSS, R Studio – R language – Library: mosaic)
• Describe the fields of the dataset.
• Create a summary of stats for the dataset.
• Discuss the Min, Max, Median, and Mean of the continuous fields.
• Discuss the Counts and Percentages of the categorical fields. (ex. Pie Chart)
• Discuss any missing data elements.
Section 3: Data Visualizations (SPSS, R Studio – R language – Library: ggplot2)
• Graphs: Bar Plot, Box Plot, Scatter Plot, and Histogram
• Label: X-Axis, Y-Axis, and Titles
• Discuss: Plot, Breakout, Drilldown, and Position (only Bar Plot)
• Findings: What story is presented in the visualizations?
Section 4: Discuss Findings (Citations are required)
• Compare (Similar)
• Contrast (Difference)
• Articles that Support
• Articles that do not Support
• Conclusion of the findings
Section 5: Reference List
• At least 8 References (4 must be scholarly peer-reviewed articles)
- A comparison of health insurance coverage and hours worked by wives in the United States
- Preferences for car choice in the United States
- The benefits of bio-feedback treatment for migraine headaches
- The change in demand for medical care in the United States
- The characteristics that give round cut diamonds value
- The impact of living standards on medical expenses in Vietnam
- The impact of unemployment insurance on blue collar workers in the United States
- The impact on student learning and small class sizes in the United States
- The results of health reform in German after 1988
- Need to be hands on job and all screen shots, Write a note on all the screens shots