1. Describe an IT or similar business project you have done or are currently doing. In your discussion, provide information on the following: 400-500 words, no plagiarism , 3 references, checked by safe assign.
1. What is that project? Provide complete description. Consider using PPM.
2. What was the scoop, deliverable, and results of the project?
3. What constraints did you experience and how did you handle them?
4. If you had to do the same project again, what changes will you recommend?
2. Ethics and Information Management- 400-500 words no plagiarism , 3 references, checked by safe assign.
read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management. Please note that Wikipedia articles will not be accepted for this discussion.
1. Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
2. Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management.
Describe a website that provides an example of a dashboard that can be used in Business Intelligence or in other areas to inform the viewer. Describe the data in the dashboard and discuss how the information is provided in the dashboard.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Provide a link to a digital dashboard used for Business Intelligence. Provide details on how the digital dashboard is used and your impression of the effectiveness of the dashboard. This should take 2 to 3 pages.