- Review and select one of the case studies provided in the assignment resources below to evaluate.
- Evaluate the case study by answering each of the following:
- Identify each step of the SDLC and explain how the case study did or did not meet the requirements of each step.
- Identify the role of the HIM professional in each step of the SDLC as it relates to the case study.
- Identify what went wrong in the case study and how this could have been avoided by relating it to the SDLC.
- Identify what went right in the case study and how this supports the SDLC.
- Explain how the HIM professional can take part in the planning, design, selection, implementation, integration, testing, evaluation, and support of health information technologies. (Each concept should be addressed).
- Submit your evaluation report in the form of an APA formatted 3 to 4-page document (not counting title or reference page) with at least four references.
Dropbox Cloud-Based File Sharing and Synchronization
Most users today manage their content on a variety of devices. Dropbox is a cloud-based storage facility for photos, documents, and other digital content. Dropbox provides a convenient folder, as shown in Figure 6-7 of you Jamsa (2013) textbook. In one page, discuss the benefits of having web-based access to a cloud storage area.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. There should be at least one source listed on the reference page. Each reference cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each entry in the reference list must be cited in text. APA requirements for this class include:
- A title page
- 12-point Time New Roman font
- Your paper should be typed and double-spaced with 1″ margins on all sides
- The first sentence of each paragraph should be indented one tab space
- All papers should contain the page number, flush right, in the header of every page. Use the automatic page-numbering function of your word-processing program to insert page numbers in the top right corner; do not type page numbers manually.
- APA 7th edition in-text citations
- Reference page
The Title and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirement. This paper should be written in third-person. The third-person point of view belongs to the person (or people) being talked about. The third-person pronouns include he, him, his, himself, she, her, hers, herself, it, its, itself, they, them, their, theirs, and themselves (Not I, we, us, our).