I work in a small restaurant/bar. We are trying to open for breakfast business and was supposed to have a breakfast menu, as well as serve breakfast by Jan. 1, 2021. This has been in the works since Oct. 2020. We were supposed to have the kitchen expanded before Jan. and it still is not done. We only have three cooks whom work against each other instead of as a team. Because of the pandemic, we don’t have much business either. On a good note, the food we serve for lunch and dinner is good and mostly homemade. The owner is really good to work for as well, and our prices are reasonable.
Conduct a SWOT Analysis on your employer or department.
1. Conduct a preliminary walk around the organization.
2. Probe your organization and the structure of its system.
3. Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
4. List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities and potential threats
5. Select the items that should be prioritized.
Cite three reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
· What does the organization do well?
· What unique resources can the organization draw on?
· What do other organizations see as strengths?
· What could the organization improve?
· Where does the organization have fewer resources than others?
· What are other organizations likely to see as weaknesses?
· What opportunities are available to the organization?
· What trends could the organization take advantage of?
· How can the organization turn strengths into opportunities?
· What threats could harm the organization?
· What is the competition doing?
· What threats to the organization expose weaknesses?