The purpose of this assignment is to help teachers to better understand development in early adolescence and adolescence, and determine how they can support and guide students in development.
In a 750-1,000 word newsletter written for secondary teachers, elaborate on the following issues related to adolescence and early adolescence physical development.
Address the following in your newsletter:
- Trends in understanding puberty over the last 100 years and reasons for these trends.
- The effect of early and late onset puberty on adolescent physical development and social/emotional relationships with peers.
- How changes in physical development effect cognitive processing and decision-making.
- The current role of technology on students’ sense of interconnectedness. Provide examples of some technological tools.
- Ways to ensure the use of technology in schools and the classroom is safe, ethical, and responsible.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Use typical features of a newsletter, including images, headings, and columns.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not requiredThink about what you are already doing to address issues of diversity in your classroom and how teachers can make all students feel included in a variety of classrooms and content areas. – Create a working plan for your school to address one issue related to diversity. Sketch an outline for the topic; contextualize it; and provide three practical approaches to rectifying the issues in a school context.