Rough Draft Qualitative Research Critique and Ethical Considerations
Write a critical appraisal that demonstrates comprehension of two qualitative research studies. Use the “Research Critique Guidelines – Part 1” document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
Use the practice problem and two qualitative, peer-reviewed research article you identified in the Topic 1 assignment to complete this assignment.
In a 1,000–1,250 word essay, summarize two qualitative studies, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
I have the essay already i just need it fixed up please This is the book that has to be used it is 5.99
Write a 1000-word essay based on the treatment of the mentally ill at Bellevue
Does the treatment of the mentally ill at Bellevue exemplify a ‘patients first’ culture?
To receive full credit, all of the resource material must be referenced. For this assignment, that is three chapters in our text, one documentary video, and the Sciafe item from week-2.
APA Format – No title page, no abstract, Times Roman font (12 pt), 2.0 spaced, APA format reference page (Double-spaced with ‘hanging’ format).
- Read Chapter 12: The Mad House
- Read Chapter 15: The Shocking Truth
- Read Chapter 18: Rock Bottom
- Watch: Bellevue: Inside-Out (Links to an external site.)
- Describe the conditions under which the mentally ill were treated over the course of years.
- Describe what innovations in psychiatric treatment were brought to Bellevue, discarded, and brought back.
- Describe the risks mentally ill patients pose to themselves and others.
- Describe how Bellevue changed after the horrific events of 1988.
Please this is the material that has to be used in this essay and everything must be referenced for the most part it is done i just need it fixed up