In this class, we will be creating and using Access databases. You must have Microsoft Access on your computer to complete these assignments.
There are four main objects that we will be working within the Access Database. They include Tables, Forms, Queries, and Reports. For this assignment, you will be creating relationships between tables in an access database using the access database attached assignment files.
- Download access database.
- Follow the attached step-by-step instructions on how to build relationships between tables.
- Follow the step by step instructions, taking screenshots at different points.
- Develop a paragraph (about 300 words) which discusses data relationships.
- Submit your paragraph and the two screenshots for grading.
- Meet CAHIIM Curriculum requirement for Bachelor Degree
- Domain III. Informatics, Analytics, and Data Use
- Subdomain III.A. Health Information Technologies
- Section 5. Evaluate system architecture, database design, data warehousing.
- Competencies: Data relationships
- Create data relationships in an Access database.Instructions:Access the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) Body of Knowledge website and search for articles relating to data standards or issues with data. Alternately, you can access the Journal of AHIMA through the Herzing Online Library.
- Provide a brief summary of the article you read and provide your reaction to it.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Answer the question by researching and documenting your thoughts and opinions. Be sure that your references are in APA 6 format.