!!!!This is a Four PART Assignment!!!!
Develop a 3- to 4-page Healthy Care Community HIT Installation Plan, in Microsoft Word, specific to the medication synchronization cloud-based solution you selected in Part 1 of this assignment. The plan should explain what your solution is, how you arrived at your recommendation, and how you plan to implement it.
Include the following elements in your plan:
- The medication synchronization-related business requirements considered and addressed
- The minimum hardware operating requirements that the vendor must adhere to
- Two vendors you considered for this project
- Your final vendor recommendation and rationale
- The list of hardware components that will be required for this solution and whether they will be installed onsite or within the vendor’s environment
- A high-level task list and schedule for implementing the cloud-based medication synchronization solution, including:
- Review and confirmation of vendor specs to business requirements
- Hardware and software installation order and dependencies
- Performance testing
- User testing
- Estimated go-live date
Note: You will use your Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram in the Week Four Healthy Care Community HIT Maintenance and Support Plan individual assignment.
Compress your Healthy Care Community Installation Plan document and the Visio files of your Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture and Pharmacy Medication System diagrams into a ZIP folder.
Supporting Activity: Tracking User Feedback
Once an HIT system is implemented, a process is needed for the IT department to receive feedback from users regarding performance issues and improvement opportunities. The IT Support Desk is an important part of this process, as this is where most users submit complaints or performance issues.
Consider the components of a User Feedback Tracking Process for IT Support team members to obtain and track input regarding performance issues and user suggestions for improvement. This process is separate from the process of analyzing the feedback, but should enable it. For example, the User Feedback Process could include the creation of a database. Later, the IT leadership would analyze the information in the database to identify trends in reported issues.
At a minimum, this outline would include:
- An overview of the basic process
- Technical requirements to create such a solution
- Design considerations to ensure the user provides sufficient information to enable the IT department to:
- Determine whether the user is reporting a performance issue or improvement recommendation
- Assess the feedback and prioritize the consideration and execution of the fix or improvement
- Identify and prioritize trends that need to be addressed organization-wide
Use Microsoft Word to develop a 3- to 4-page Healthy Care Community HIT Maintenance and Support Plan that the IT Support Desk will use once the new Pharmacy Medication Synchronization component is implemented.
Refer to your completed Week Three Healthy Care Community HIT Installation Plan individual assignment while completing this assignment. You may also use the User Feedback Tracking Process you created in the Week Four Supporting Activity: Tracking User Feedback as the basis of your plan.
Include the following in your plan:
- Procedures for the IT Support Team to obtain, track, and prioritize user feedback related to performance, usability issues, and improvement opportunities
- Procedures to ensure the occurrence of regular, proactive reviews to improve performance and usability optimization
- Troubleshooting guidelines the IT Support Team can use to identify causes and potential solutions to performance and security issues
Part 4 – HIT Architecture Diagram Revision
Revise your proposed Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram from your Week Three Healthy Care Community Installation Plan individual assignment (the full network diagram, not the one focused on the Pharmacy Medication Synchronization solution).
Incorporate the following:
- Your instructor’s feedback
- Information you learned this week related to usability, improvements, and troubleshooting
Note: You will use your Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram in the Week Five Healthy Care Community HIT System Revision Proposal individual assignment.
Compress your Healthy Care Community Maintenance and Support Plan and the Visio file of your Healthy Care Community HIT Architecture Diagram into a ZIP folder.
Submit your ZIP folder.