1200 words MINIMUM (not including cover/reference pages or questions)
Requirement is at least three scholarly articles, ONE maybe the course textbook BELOW
Gerhart, B., Wright, P. M., Noe, R. A., & Hollenbeck, J. R. (2021). Human Resource Management Gaining A Competitive Advantage 12e. New York: McGraw-Hill Education.
1. Explain how the expected results of a performance management system designed with a strong quality orientation can impact employee performance.
2. Describe the employees' and companies' responsibilities in each step of the career management process.
3. Discuss the probable causes of a glass ceiling. What impact does a glass ceiling have on employee morale?
4. Discuss succession planning. How does it help organizations?
5. Define the employment-at-will doctrine and a wrongful discharge suit. Explain how an employee can file a wrongful discharge suit if the company is an employment-at-will company.