Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Essay: Answer each prompt using at least 400 words.
- Is social class really an invisible difference or are there ways that people often deduce other’s social class origins? What can be the effect of this in job interviews, work-related social situations, etc.?
- In your own success in achieving a college education, consider the following four factors:
- a) your parent’s attitude toward education,
- b) your parent’s financial resources,
- c) the quality of your elementary and secondary schools, and
- d) your own hard work and determination.
First, rank these factors in terms of importance. Then, choose any three combinations of two factors listed in question 1 (for example, school quality and student work ethic) and explain why they are likely to be correlated.
- Using the Religious Diversity Checklist, conduct an audit of an organization to which you have belonged. Once you answer the questions, analyze the answers and generalize from them to offer the organization advice on its treatment of religion in the workplace. How would you rate the organization on its performance on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being excellent)?
- Watch the videos listed below and write a reaction on how you would help understand the communication of a new foreign worker at your company (The Widget Company):
- 1600-1750 words (5-7 pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style
- Reference any outside content. Include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
- save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type