In this class, we will be creating and using Access Databases. You must have Microsoft Access on your computer to complete these assignments.
There are four main objects that we will be working within the Access Database. They include Tables, Forms, Queries, and Reports. For this assignment, you will be creating forms in an access database using the access database attached assignment files.
- Download the Access database.
- Follow the attached step-by-step instructions on how to build the MPI form and the Admits form.
- Follow the step by step instructions, when complete, take a screenshot of your access database showing the created forms.
- Prepare a 300-word summary as to why these forms are important and how they can be used.
- Submit your screenshot and summary for grading.
- Meet CAHIIM Curriculum requirement for Bachelor Degree
- Domain III. Informatics, Analytics, and Data Use
- Subdomain III.C. Analytics and Decision Support
- Section 3. Recommend organizational action based on knowledge obtained from data exploration and mining.
- Competencies: Data exploration and mining
- To create an MPI form and an Admits form. Case AssignmentGiven the many security threats to information and infrastructure discussed in Module 2 you will analyze the prevalence of these threats in the United States. Analysis of each of these threats in terms of organizations and government entities is a key topic in this country, not only to secure trade secrets and operations in organizations, but to secure the democratic government at the national and state levels.
Using the types of security threats discussed in Module 2, review the trade journals, newspapers, and other sources on the Internet to discuss the prevalence of these attacks on organizations and government entities in the United States.
This will be graded in terms of the number of attacks uncovered and the firms/government agencies targeted. You need to provide references for each attack and discuss the impact of that attack.