Consider the following scenario:
You are a security specialist and have been asked to provide a presentation to the CSU Medical Center. Your audience consists of medical receptionists, doctors, and finance personnel. Summarize the concepts of the threat triad and C-I-A triad on how patient information is handled by the different jobs within the medical facility. Hint: Does the receptionist need billing information, or the finance department need patient prognosis, or do doctors need patient addresses? Explain who needs what information and how C-I-A helps protect that information.
Your completed PowerPoint presentation should be 8 to 10 slides in length. This does not include your title and reference slides. Use bullet points for your text, add additional information in your notes section of the slides, and include a minimum of four graphics or pictures.
Include at least two sources in your assignment. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines. Make sure you format your presentation according to APA style. If you need assistance in creating a PowerPoint, click here to access a Writing Center tutorial. If you need assistance with including notes or APA within your PowerPoint,
- dentify one cyberattack that occurred in the last two years.
- What caused the cyberattack?
- How did the cyberattack impact data loss, financial loss, cleanup cost, and the loss of reputation?
- What are some key steps you would have taken to prevent cyberattacks and enhance cybersecurity if you were the manager of this company?
- Recommend information that should be in the cloud and describe which information should not be in the cloud. Be sure to include in your recommendation your thoughts on preventing cyberattacks, addressing security concerns, or strengthening network infrastructure.