ETHC445N – Principles of Ethics
Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
- Attached Ethical Memoir below
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
IntroductionYou began this session considering a moral-ethical dilemma you yourself faced that you either resolved or failed to resolve, but hopefully learned from. You may never have given much thought to ethical theory nor what ethical premises/paradigms you have unconsciously held.
InstructionsNow that you have had an opportunity to explore ethics formally, create a reflective assessment of your learning experience and the collaborations you engaged in throughout this session. You will submit the following:
- A written reflection
For the written reflection, revisit your ethical memoir and address the following:
- What ethical theory best applies to your experience?
- Which significant author you have studied most speaks to your own ethical paradigm as you are (re)forming it now?
- If you did not resolve your ethical dilemma when you experienced it, what would you do now and why?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
- NO PLAGIARISM
You have already completed the title page and resources. I have added it as an attachment.
How divorce affects children
Research Paper Guideline-
You need to research a topic and write an argumentative style research paper. You must also relate and discuss sociological theory to your topic in your paper.
Documentation is extremely important in completing research. In the Social Science field, APA style documentation is the standard. For your research paper, you will use either in-text documentation or footnotes in the body of your work and you will also have a reference page attached. The papers must be 4-6 pages in length (this does not include title or reference page). Use the 12pt font and double space the body of your work. Papers are expected to be free of errors and should be neat in appearance. Text citations and references should use the APA
format. Free of plagiarism!
The Research papers are due on March 1, 2020.
Use a minimum of two journal articles and one research-worthy website as the basis for the
paper. You can additionally use magazines, newspaper articles, and the course
textbook/assigned course readings for references
A TOTAL OF AT LEAST SIX SOURCES (you have already done this part).
The paper must include:
2. Body of your work with supporting documentation
3. You must cite at least six sources, in the proper APA format
4. The paper must be double spaced, utilize 12 point Times New Roman Font, and have 1-
inch margins on all sides.
Text citations and references should use the APA
format. No plagiarism !