Question 1 (1000 word no plagiarism 3 references each question) Read the case study “Teloxy Engineering (A)” on page 948 and answer the corresponding questions on the same page.
1.Using expected value, is it economically better to make or buy the component?
2. Strategically, thinking, why might management opt for other than the most economical choice?
Question 2 (1000 word no plagiarism 3 references each question) Read the case study “Communication Failures” starting on page 329 and answer the questions on page 332.
1) How important are communication skills in project management?
2) Was Herb the right person to be assigned the project manager?
3) There were communications issues with Alice, Bob, Betty and Frank. For each communication issue, where was the breakdown in communications: encoding, decoding, feedback and so on?
Question 3 (1000 word no plagiarism 3 references each question) Read the case study “McRoy Aerospace” on page 332 and answer questions 4 and 5 on page 333.
1. What should Mark have done if Jack still was not able to resolve the problem?
2. Would it make sense for Mark to assign this problem to someone else now, after Jack could not solve the problem the second time around?
Choose one of the following database scenarios:
- Transactional database (e.g., eCommerce)
- Analytic database (query very large datasets)
- Internet scale application (serves content and stores both structured or unstructured data)
Create a diagram in Microsoft® Visio® that applies built-in AWS that visualizes the chosen system and implementation steps.
Create a 6- to 8-slide presentation that outlines the following:
- Overview of AWS database options
- The best AWS database service for the chosen scenario
- Support the decision with evidence
- Outline the key features of the given database
Use your own words. Please no quotes.