Delivery: 10 power point slides
Assume one of the following roles and viewpoints as you complete the assignment:
- Principal for a private school for K–12
- Principal for a public school
- Hiring manager for institution of higher education
- Military (overseas or domestic)
- Corporate training managers (or HR staff responsible for training)
You are preparing a PowerPoint presentation to senior leadership, documenting a recruitment, selection, and development plan for a position within your organization. Your presentation must include at least the following:
- A description of the organization, and how the position fits into the mission and current strategy of the organization.
- A description of the position requirements.
- A recruitment plan, incorporating both internal and external recruiting.
- A selection procedure to be followed and selection documents to be used.
- A development plan applicable to the position, describing both internal and external development, with career as well as job task development considered.
- Citations and references as they apply to the job itself, or to the processes of recruitment, selection, and development of employees.
Use your textbook, Library, personal experience, and the Internet as resources. Remember to support your plan approach with appropriate research citations. Use your final slide to list all references in APA format. Title slide and reference slides will not count in the deliverable length guidelines.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.